Bouygues Construction Awarded Top Employer Certification For All Locations in Europe
Bouygues Construction Recognised as a Certified Top Employer 2019
Bouygues Construction has been officially recognised by the Top Employers Institute as a Top Employer 2019 for excellence in employee conditions.
Organisations certified as Top Employers dedicate themselves to providing the very best working environment for employees through their progressive ‘people-first’ HR practices.
What it means to be a Top Employer
Bouygues Construction United Kingdom’s evaluation highlighted three major strengths in the topics of Leadership Development, Learning & Development and Culture.
Martin Schulz, HR Director Bouygues Construction United Kingdom, spoke further on what it means to be a Top Employer, saying:
“At Bouygues Construction United Kingdom, we believe that our employees are at the heart of the company’s performance. We have worked hard to further develop our HR practices, information systems and tools which will improve the wellbeing, fulfilment and growth of our employees. Receiving the Top Employer certification recognises this effort and will help us to better attract, retain and develop our talent in the years to come”.
About the Certification Programme
The HR Best Practice Survey encompasses over 100 questions which cover 600 ‘People Development’ practices across 10 topics: Talent Strategy, Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, On-boarding, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Leadership Development, Career & Succession Management, Compensation & Benefits and Culture. The Top Employers Institute evaluates the implementation of these HR practices and reviews how they are supported through Strategy, Ownership, Practices, Measurement and Technology.
CEO of Top Employers Institute, David Plink says that “We believe that the 2019 certified organisations demonstrate exceptional employee conditions and encourage the development of these practices by putting their people first. These companies help enrich the world of work with their outstanding dedication to HR excellence and because of this, they are recognised as an employer of choice”
About Bouygues Construction
Bouygues Construction is a global player in construction, energy and services with operations in more than 80 countries. It designs, builds and operates projects in the sectors of building, infrastructure and industry. As a responsible and committed leader in sustainable construction, its shared innovation benefits its customers while improving its productivity and the working conditions of its 47,350 employees globally.
Operating in the UK for over 20 years, Bouygues Construction United Kingdom has progressively grown its businesses in the sectors of:
- Building: property development (Linkcity and Uliving), construction (Bouygues UK) and facilities management (Bouygues Energies & Services)
- Infrastructure: civil engineering (Bouygues Travaux Publics), post tensioning (VSL), utilities and transport (Bouygues Energies & Services)
- Industry: process engineering (Bouygues Energies & Services)
In 2017, Bouygues Construction generated £1.1bn in the UK, employing over 4,000 people.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- David Carr presents his thought leadership piece.
- VIRTUS is the fastest growing Data Centre provider in the UK.
- We're encouraging our staff to share their work stories on social media.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are pleased to announce they are supporting DATACENTRE.ME!
- We're developing an energy project that will transform St Ives Park & Ride into a renewable energy generator.
- We will be presented the award by HRH Princess Anne
- Bouygues Energies & Services get moving with the Virgin Pulse
- Bouygues Energies & Services Data Centre team took part in The 21st Dragon Boat Challenge.
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde