Bouygues Energies & Services Awarded Gold Award for Payroll Giving!
Bouygues Energies & Services strongly believe there is a great benefit to giving back to the community and those less fortunate. An ethos that has been championed at the highest level in the organisation.
In 2015 the specialist cleanroom and data centre engineering team launched a Payroll Giving scheme, that allows employees to give a percentage of their salary towards a charity of their choice, whether it's a nationally recognised organisation or more local causes like a hospice, animal welfare projects etc. The employee contribution is then matched by the company. A scheme that has seen Bouygues Energies & Services awarded with a Gold status by Charitable Giving, this is awarded to employers that achieve 10% or more employee participation in Payroll Giving.
The National Payroll Giving Excellence Awards are a Government supported payroll giving quality mark that recognises when an employer offers exceptional schemes.
Guy Taylor, Head of HR at Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting said: "As an organisation and I myself believe very strongly on giving back, something we ourselves may feel is small, but means the world to others."
Between the dates of June 1st 2018 and 30th June 2019, the employees contributed a substantial £4,424.50, the contribution was matched by Bouygues Energies & Services giving a remarkable total charity contribution of £8,849.00.
Sam Cattermole, Finance & Administration Manager at Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting explains why he is one of many members to join the scheme: "I have chosen to give to Macmillan and it is great that my company matches my donation ensuring that the charities get that little extra too! As it is before tax, you do not even realise when you get your pay, although the charity gets a lot more!"
Guy added: “We are delighted to be recognised for the great efforts we, as a company and our employees, are making.
As an organisation, our Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy is focused on doing more within our local community and with charities and to encourage our employees to do the same."
If you would like further information about the company or would like to see our capabilities click here.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services Contracting awarded design and build for new VIRTUS Data Centres LONDON6
- Gold Award for our continued focus on sustainability
- We're exhibiting at this year’s 2019 ISPE Europe Pharma 4.0 Conference, 20 - 21 November 2019, Manchester, Old Trafford.
- We have successfully renewed our Cyber Essentials Plus certification for the whole organisation.
- Virology Research Laboratory extension for AstraZeneca
- Bouygues Energies & Services are Exhibiting at this year’s DCD Event, 5 -6th November 2019, Old Billingsgate, London.
- David Carr presents his thought leadership piece.
- VIRTUS is the fastest growing Data Centre provider in the UK.
- We're encouraging our staff to share their work stories on social media.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are pleased to announce they are supporting DATACENTRE.ME!
- We're developing an energy project that will transform St Ives Park & Ride into a renewable energy generator.
- We will be presented the award by HRH Princess Anne
- Bouygues Energies & Services get moving with the Virgin Pulse
- Bouygues Energies & Services Data Centre team took part in The 21st Dragon Boat Challenge.
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde