'Building Your Leadership Signature' a Winner in the 2019 Princess Trust Awards
Every year under the instruction of HRH Princess Anne, The City and Guilds of London Institute undertake The Princess Royal Training Awards to identify, recognise, share and celebrate the impact of outstanding training on businesses and the wider economy.
The successful organisations range from multi-nationals and SMEs, through to charities, the public sector and small employers. The winners were announced today, HRH the Princess Royal’s birthday and we are proud to be joining the alumni of winning companies that will meet to share experiences and learn from others. Representatives from Bouygues Energies & Services will now be invited to St James Palace on the 30th October 2019 to meet with HRH The Princess Royal and receive the award.
Chris Jones, Chief Executive of the City & Guilds Group said:
‘This industrial conglomerate recognised a need to create a UK-centric programme in order to build a strong managerial culture. ‘Building Your Leadership Signature’ supports managers to ‘lead and inspire’ rather than ‘command and control’. The programme includes a Dragon’s Den simulation where teams can present business proposals and has resulted in improved business performance’.
Adam Moore, Head of Learning and Talent Development said:
'I feel immensely proud of our teams who have contributed to the Building Your Leadership Signature programme. Empowering our people to implement business improvement and equipping them to be the best version of themselves is essential to creating a strong managerial culture. This award highlights the value and importance we place on investing in our people.'
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We're developing an energy project that will transform St Ives Park & Ride into a renewable energy generator.
- Bouygues Energies & Services get moving with the Virgin Pulse
- Bouygues Energies & Services Data Centre team took part in The 21st Dragon Boat Challenge.
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde