The well-being of users in innovative, efficient, sustainable and connected buildings
Working in partnership with our customers we provide bespoke facilities management and energy services across the built environment.
Whether creating modern and imaginative workspaces, enhancing carbon and green performance, or delivering high quality facility services, we will bring our imagination, energy and technologies to deliver a unique client experience that creates tangible value and benefit to your organisation, your employees and your customers.
We pride ourselves on our innovative approach to facilities management.
We can help you add value to your property portfolio, maximise the life of your assets and enhance your working environment.
Workspaces need to evolve to support the modern workforce. Our team design and implement digitally advanced, agile and engaging offices that solve your workplace challenges.
By improving the energy efficiency of a building, you can improve the energy rating, consequently reducing costs as well as your carbon footprint. Bouygues Energies & Services energy consultants can carry out comprehensive audits and recommend the most energy efficient measures.
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthenig Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde