The well-being of users in innovative, efficient, sustainable and connected buildings
Working in partnership with our customers we provide bespoke facilities management and energy services across the built environment.
Whether creating modern and imaginative workspaces, enhancing carbon and green performance, or delivering high quality facility services, we will bring our imagination, energy and technologies to deliver a unique client experience that creates tangible value and benefit to your organisation, your employees and your customers.
We pride ourselves on our innovative approach to facilities management.
We can help you add value to your property portfolio, maximise the life of your assets and enhance your working environment.
Workspaces need to evolve to support the modern workforce. Our team design and implement digitally advanced, agile and engaging offices that solve your workplace challenges.
By improving the energy efficiency of a building, you can improve the energy rating, consequently reducing costs as well as your carbon footprint. Bouygues Energies & Services energy consultants can carry out comprehensive audits and recommend the most energy efficient measures.
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with University of the Arts London to make significant reduction in energy consumption and increase carbon savings.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with Fenland District Council to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services provides Total Facilities Management to the Trust whilst remaining adaptable to their modern healthcare needs.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded contract as lead company to carry out and manage a connected control centre for public facilities.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with LSE to significantly reduce their CO2 and energy consumption.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services UK Head Office transitions to an agile working environment.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde