We create intelligent offices that support new ways of working
We Know Your World
Your workspace represents your brand, your culture and your people. The benefits of investing in your workspace range from huge financial savings to increased wellbeing of your team. Partnering with us ensures every aspect of your space will be considered, resulting in a space that allows you to do your best work.
The evolution of technology is deeply impacting the way people live, work and socialise. Your working environment needs to be ready to embrace these changes. Our team of experts will work with you to understand your needs, your team and your space.
Our collaborative approach means we can create the best solution that will meet all of your needs and more. From the initial concept to the live environment, our approach guarantees a unique experience for visitors and building users.
We offer you a range of services to ensure we make the most of your space:
- Initial assessment
Our complimentary assessment helps you develop an initial business case
- Exploratory service
We build a thorough picture of how your environment needs to evolve to support your workplace strategy
- Change management
We offer our extensive experience in supporting your organisation through major change programmes
- Design and build
We manage the successful refurbishment of your workplace, whilst respecting your live environment
- Soft landing
We support your team in moving and acclimating to the new environment
- Performance contract
We guarantee the performance of your space
From the initial concept to the live environment, our approach guarantees a unique experience for visitors and building users. Your new space will:
Reinforce your culture and corporate image.
Increase well-being and happiness.
Foster innovation and productivity.
Enable easy and agile collaboration.
Increase the sense of community.
Attract and retain talent.
Improve your cost of operation.
Workspace design additional offers
You can benefit from our extensive experience and expertise in designing, building, maintaining and transforming buildings. We provide a truly end-to-end service to support the transformation of your space.
Exploratory services (RIBA stages 0 – 2)
Detailed design services (RIBA stages 3 – 4)
Construction management (RIBA stages 5 – 7)
Move and soft landing services
Post occupation monitoring and validation services
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde