We create intelligent offices that support new ways of working
We Know Your World
Your workspace represents you brand, your culture and your people. The benefits of investing in your workspace range from huge financial savings to increased well-being of your team. Partnering with Bouygues Energies & Services ensures every aspect of your space will be considered, resulting in a space that allows you to do your best work.
The evolution of technology is deeply impacting the way people live, work and socialise. Your working environment needs to be ready to embrace these changes. Our team of experts will work with you to understand your needs, your team and your space.
Our collaborative approach means we can create the best solution that will meet all of your needs and more. From the initial concept to the live environment, our approach guarantees a unique experience for visitors and building users.
We offer you a range of services to ensure we make the most of your space:
- Initial assessment
Our complimentary assessment helps you develop an initial business case
- Exploratory service
We build a thorough picture of how your environment needs to evolve to support your workplace strategy
- Change management
We offer our extensive experience in supporting your organisation through major change programmes
- Design and build
We manage the successful refurbishment of your workplace, whilst respecting your live environment
- Soft landing
We support your team in moving and acclimating to the new environment
- Performance contract
We guarantee the performance of your space
From the initial concept to the live environment, our approach guarantees a unique experience for visitors and building users. Your new space will:
Reinforce your culture and corporate image.
Increase well-being and happiness.
Foster innovation and productivity.
Enable easy and agile collaboration.
Increase the sense of community.
Attract and retain talent.
Improve your cost of operation.
Workspace design additional offers
You can benefit from our extensive experience and expertise in designing, building, maintaining and transforming buildings. We provide a truly end-to-end service to support the transformation of your space.
Exploratory services (RIBA stages 0 – 2)
Detailed design services (RIBA stages 3 – 4)
Construction management (RIBA stages 5 – 7)
Move and soft landing services
Post occupation monitoring and validation services
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with University of the Arts London to make significant reduction in energy consumption and increase carbon savings.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with Fenland District Council to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services provides Total Facilities Management to the Trust whilst remaining adaptable to their modern healthcare needs.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded contract as lead company to carry out and manage a connected control centre for public facilities.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with LSE to significantly reduce their CO2 and energy consumption.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services UK Head Office transitions to an agile working environment.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde