Working in partnership with our clients to achieve their sustainability targets
Our clients face numerous energy challenges, with strategic issues ranging from increasing energy costs to security of supply. These challenges require diverse solutions and expertise, ensuring effective management, control and mitigation. Bouygues Energies & Services provides a suite of energy solutions, delivering carbon and cost reduction, and key supply-chain support.
Bouygues Energies & Services develop and deliver behind-the-meter grid scale Battery Energy Storage Solutions (BESS), for both the public and private sectors. We also develop research & development projects and commercial models, for example using second-life electric vehicle batteries which match our sustainability goals.
We build innovative Smart Energy Grid systems. From renewable energy generation, energy storage and utilisation of intelligent control networks, delivering Short Term Operating Reserve offers, through to selling on-site electrical generation back to the grid.
Bouygues Energies & Services design, install and commission large scale solar PV farms for our clients. Supplying renewable energy from solar power plants enables local communities to reduce costs and reduce their carbon footprint. It also means they can provide off-grid power in remote areas that can be sold back to the grid or used locally at a cheaper price than grid-supplied energy.
Bouygues Energies & Services install roof mounted Solar PV, helping our clients to meet their demand for electricity generated onsite from a renewable source. We also provide measurement and verification using smart metering and digital data, enabling you to monitor the efficiency of energy generation.
Bouygues Energies & Services provide decentralised energy distribution as well as District Heat Networks and Private Wire Networks. From design to delivery, we respond to the operational and environmental expectations of the client to ensure operational excellence, longevity and viability of systems.
Bouygues Energies & Services provides district heating solutions for new-build and retrofit, increasing energy efficiency whilst reducing maintenance costs and pollution compared to localised boilers. Our technology monitors the health of a district heat network and pinpoints under performing areas.
Energy Centres offer a cost effective way to distribute heat, electricity and cooling within a campus or group of residential buildings that are connected to a central energy plant.
Latest case studies
- Delivering Hard Facilities Management Services to University Hospital Lewisham, BYES remains agile and adaptable to the high standard healthcare environment.
- Bouygues Energies & Services works in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard FM, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.
- Our client required a capacity increase for a Silver Hydrocel manufacturing suite and supporting areas, as well as additional IDA and Solvent Effluent storage capacity, integrated with minimum disruption to ongoing operations.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.Energy
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.Industry
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde