Power of collaborative working for the industry of today and tomorrow
For technically challenging and time sensitive projects, where there is need for innovation and value creation, we provide highly comprehensive consulting and facility solutions delivered through a unique in house design, build, operate and maintain delivery model. Our flexible, customer-focused solutions ensure the delivery of optimised asset capital and lifecycle strategies, which offer the highest return of investment from day one.
Integrated Consulting and Facility Lifecycle Solutions
We specialise in the execution of technically challenging, time sensitive projects within critical environments. Being proactive problem-solvers, we find innovative but realistic solutions to the most complex facility and process engineering challenges.
We offer seamless consulting and facility solutions through our unique design, build, operate and maintain delivery model.
Powering intelligent Data Centres with smarter and greener solutions
Our passionate, data centre expert team provide consultation and comprehensive design, build, operate and maintain solutions to ensure highest level of performance and reliability.
At the forefront of the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Industry
- Compliance first time, every time
- Research and development facilities: laboratory and cleanroom
- Pilot plants
- Full scale manufacturing: warehouses, production and manufacturing lines, and packaging areas
Supporting creativity and innovation in Industrial Biotechnology
We accompany you on every step of the development journey, from early concept-stage consultancy and site master planning, to thorough evaluation of the full requirements of scale.
Our Commitments - Global Offer
Leveraging our cross-industry knowledge and experience ensuring our client’s needs are interpreted and delivered first time, every time.
One Point of Accountability
Accompanying you from early concept stage to handover, we minimise the risk to your project development.
Facilitating global expertise with local service, delivering seamless engineering projects around the UK and worldwide.
Bringing experienced and accredited employees that offer value and outstanding experience to our clients.
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with University of the Arts London to make significant reduction in energy consumption and increase carbon savings.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partnered with Fenland District Council to improve energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services provides Total Facilities Management to the Trust whilst remaining adaptable to their modern healthcare needs.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded contract as lead company to carry out and manage a connected control centre for public facilities.Smart CityUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services partners with LSE to significantly reduce their CO2 and energy consumption.EnergyUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services UK Head Office transitions to an agile working environment.BuildingsUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde