Power of collaborative working for the industry of today and tomorrow
For technically challenging and time sensitive projects, where there is need for innovation and value creation, we provide highly comprehensive consulting and facility solutions delivered through a unique in house design, build, operate and maintain delivery model. Our flexible, customer-focused solutions ensure the delivery of optimised asset capital and lifecycle strategies, which offer the highest return of investment from day one.
Integrated Consulting and Facility Lifecycle Solutions
We specialise in the execution of technically challenging, time sensitive projects within critical environments. Being proactive problem-solvers, we find innovative but realistic solutions to the most complex facility and process engineering challenges.
We offer seamless consulting and facility solutions through our unique design, build, operate and maintain delivery model.
Powering intelligent Data Centres with smarter and greener solutions
Our passionate, data centre expert team provide consultation and comprehensive design, build, operate and maintain solutions to ensure highest level of performance and reliability.
At the forefront of the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Industry
- Compliance first time, every time
- Research and development facilities: laboratory and cleanroom
- Pilot plants
- Full scale manufacturing: warehouses, production and manufacturing lines, and packaging areas
Supporting creativity and innovation in Industrial Biotechnology
We accompany you on every step of the development journey, from early concept-stage consultancy and site master planning, to thorough evaluation of the full requirements of scale.
Our Commitments - Global Offer
Leveraging our cross-industry knowledge and experience ensuring our client’s needs are interpreted and delivered first time, every time.
One Point of Accountability
Accompanying you from early concept stage to handover, we minimise the risk to your project development.
Facilitating global expertise with local service, delivering seamless engineering projects around the UK and worldwide.
Bringing experienced and accredited employees that offer value and outstanding experience to our clients.
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the turnkey partner for the refurbishment and upgrade of an operational computer room.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the turnkey Design & Build partner for the delivery of a cGMP Pharmacy SuiteIndustryUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the turnkey Design & Build partner for the freeze-dried tablet manufacturing and packaging facility of Catalent Pharma Solutions.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the turnkey Design & Build partner for the construction of the ExoMars Rover testing facility.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- CPI appointed Bouygues Energies & Services as the principal contractor for the Design & Build of their pilot and demonstrator facilities.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- The Green Chemistry Centre of Excellence appointed Bouygues Energies & Services as their Design & Build partner for the delivery of the Biorenewables Development Centre.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthenig Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde
- Launch of construction at Northern Ireland's first large-scale energy from waste facility.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win contract for the turnkey delivery of a waste-to-energy gasification plant in Belfast.