Power of collaborative working for the industry of today and tomorrow
For technically challenging and time sensitive projects, where there is need for innovation and value creation, we provide highly comprehensive consulting and facility solutions delivered through a unique in house design, build, operate and maintain delivery model. Our flexible, customer-focused solutions ensure the delivery of optimised asset capital and lifecycle strategies, which offer the highest return of investment from day one.
Integrated Consulting and Facility Lifecycle Solutions
We specialise in the execution of technically challenging, time sensitive projects within critical environments. Being proactive problem-solvers, we find innovative but realistic solutions to the most complex facility and process engineering challenges.
We offer seamless consulting and facility solutions through our unique design, build, operate and maintain delivery model.
Powering intelligent Data Centres with smarter and greener solutions
Our passionate, data centre expert team provide consultation and comprehensive design, build, operate and maintain solutions to ensure highest level of performance and reliability.
At the forefront of the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Industry
- Compliance first time, every time
- Research and development facilities: laboratory and cleanroom
- Pilot plants
- Full scale manufacturing: warehouses, production and manufacturing lines, and packaging areas
Supporting creativity and innovation in Industrial Biotechnology
We accompany you on every step of the development journey, from early concept-stage consultancy and site master planning, to thorough evaluation of the full requirements of scale.
Our Commitments - Global Offer
Leveraging our cross-industry knowledge and experience, ensuring our client's needs are interpreted and delivered first time, every time
One Point of Accountability
Accompanying you from early concept stage to handover, we minimise the risk to your project development
Facilitating global expertise with local service, delivering seamless engineering projects around the UK and worldwide.
Bringing experienced and accredited employees that offer value and outstanding experience to our clients
Latest case studies
- Our client required a capacity increase for a Silver Hydrocel manufacturing suite and supporting areas, as well as additional IDA and Solvent Effluent storage capacity.
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.
- Our client required a new Learning Centre to influence and inspire young people to purse careers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).
- Our client was lacking in available laboratory space to accommodate the equipment needed for pipeline biologics production. We provided the design & build solution of a MABs analytical testing laboratory.
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the turnkey partner for the refurbishment and upgrade of an operational computer room.
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the turnkey Design & Build partner for the delivery of a cGMP Pharmacy Suite
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde