Global Offer: Integrated Consulting and Facility Lifecycle Solutions
We know your world
The Industry 4.0 and growing trends in material science, life sciences, waste valorisation and technology development will be revolutionary drivers within the next couple of years, significantly impacting the industry business. At Bouygues Energies & Services, we understand industry trends and drivers to meet your requirements. From conception through construction, to maintenance and operation, we relish the challenge to help our clients drive their business.
Your Objectives - Our Promises
With Bouygues Energies & Services you have a partner who shares your vision and works as a genuine extension of your team. Our highly-experienced technical specialists are passionate about turning your innovative ideas and vision into a sustainable commercial reality and helping you to:
- Underline technological and transformational traits for smart industry
- Build proof of concept, to scale-up and demonstrator, ensuring commercial viability of your process or product
- Ensure high levels of production capacity planning, contamination control and product quality
- Increase the operational integrity of your critical assets
Combining innovative technologies with environmentally sustainable solutions are at the forefront of the industry of today and tomorrow.
With our specialist engineering expertise in five key areas:
- Critical Controlled Environments
- Data Centre
- Pilot / Demonstrator Facility and Full Manufacturing Plants
- Power Plant
- Renewable Energy Centres
We make complex engineering projects simple. This enables us to seamlessly deliver our client’s objectives and challenges and offer smarter solutions to help them drive their business strategy and vision.
From specialist facilities through to innovative process engineering and the provision of associated critical controlled environments, our staff are passionate about delivering your vision through the generation and realisation of robust, resilient and sustainable assets, services and facilities, with each project setting a new benchmark in performance standards and customer care.
Based on a platform of technical excellence and innovation, our specialist multidisciplinary teams offer unparalleled lifecycle solutions that yield the highest returns on investment based on optimised capital, whilst dovetailing a wealth of cross-industry knowledge to ensure your facilities, assets and services incorporate the best available technologies and systems.
As an expert in certified projects, whether in the regulatory environment for human products, statutory top tier COMAH environments for speciality chemicals, BREEAM/LEED for data centres and sustainable developments, we have decades of experience in achieving compliance first time, every time.
Our Commitments - Global Offer
Leveraging our cross-industry knowledge and experience, ensuring our client's needs are interpreted and delivered first time, every time
One Point of Accountability
Accompanying you from early concept stage to handover, we minimise the risk to your project development
Facilitating global expertise with local service, delivering seamless engineering projects around the UK and worldwide.
Bringing experienced and accredited employees that offer value and outstanding experience to our clients
Latest case studies
- Delivering Hard Facilities Management Services to University Hospital Lewisham, BYES remains agile and adaptable to the high standard healthcare environment.
- Bouygues Energies & Services works in partnership with Broomfield Hospital to deliver Hard FM, Lifecycle and HelpDesk Services.
- Our client required a capacity increase for a Silver Hydrocel manufacturing suite and supporting areas, as well as additional IDA and Solvent Effluent storage capacity, integrated with minimum disruption to ongoing operations.Industry
- Bouygues Energies & Services enters a partnership to design and construct a 5MWp solar PV farm, completed under an EPC framework.Energy
- Existing clients of ours wanted to bring their device inventories to 100% compliance.
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.Industry
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special,
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde