Global Offer: Integrated Consulting and Facility Lifecycle Solutions
We know your world
The Industry 4.0 and growing trends in material science, life sciences, waste valorisation and technology development will be revolutionary drivers within the next couple of years, significantly impacting the industry business. At Bouygues Energies & Services, we understand industry trends and drivers to meet your requirements. From conception through construction, to maintenance and operation, we relish the challenge to help our clients drive their business.
Your Objectives - Our Promises
With Bouygues Energies & Services you have a partner who shares your vision and works as a genuine extension of your team. Our highly-experienced technical specialists are passionate about turning your innovative ideas and vision into a sustainable commercial reality and helping you to:
- Underline technological and transformational traits for smart industry
- Build proof of concept, to scale-up and demonstrator, ensuring commercial viability of your process or product
- Ensure high levels of production capacity planning, contamination control and product quality
- Increase the operational integrity of your critical assets
Combining innovative technologies with environmentally sustainable solutions are at the forefront of the industry of today and tomorrow.
With our specialist engineering expertise in five key areas:
- Critical Controlled Environments
- Data Centre
- Pilot / Demonstrator Facility and Full Manufacturing Plants
- Power Plant
- Renewable Energy Centres
We make complex engineering projects simple. This enables us to seamlessly deliver our client’s objectives and challenges and offer smarter solutions to help them drive their business strategy and vision.
From specialist facilities through to innovative process engineering and the provision of associated critical controlled environments, our staff are passionate about delivering your vision through the generation and realisation of robust, resilient and sustainable assets, services and facilities, with each project setting a new benchmark in performance standards and customer care.
Based on a platform of technical excellence and innovation, our specialist multidisciplinary teams offer unparalleled lifecycle solutions that yield the highest returns on investment based on optimised capital, whilst dovetailing a wealth of cross-industry knowledge to ensure your facilities, assets and services incorporate the best available technologies and systems.
As an expert in certified projects, whether in the regulatory environment for human products, statutory top tier COMAH environments for speciality chemicals, BREEAM/LEED for data centres and sustainable developments, we have decades of experience in achieving compliance first time, every time.
Our Commitments - Global Offer
Leveraging our cross-industry knowledge and experience ensuring our client’s needs are interpreted and delivered first time, every time.
One Point of Accountability
Accompanying you from early concept stage to handover, we minimise the risk to your project development.
Facilitating global expertise with local service, delivering seamless engineering projects around the UK and worldwide.
Bringing experienced and accredited employees that offer value and outstanding experience to our clients.
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the turnkey partner for the refurbishment and upgrade of an operational computer room.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the turnkey Design & Build partner for the delivery of a cGMP Pharmacy SuiteIndustryUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the turnkey Design & Build partner for the freeze-dried tablet manufacturing and packaging facility of Catalent Pharma Solutions.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the turnkey Design & Build partner for the construction of the ExoMars Rover testing facility.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- CPI appointed Bouygues Energies & Services as the principal contractor for the Design & Build of their pilot and demonstrator facilities.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- The Green Chemistry Centre of Excellence appointed Bouygues Energies & Services as their Design & Build partner for the delivery of the Biorenewables Development Centre.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthenig Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde