Driving your products and processes to market first
We know your world
Modern product development and ‘greener’ manufacturing processes require new and varied ingredients, supported by existing and innovative technologies. At Bouygues Energies & Services, we understand the market drivers and challenges you face. We offer an integrated lifecycle solution to accelerate the commercialisation of new products and process technologies.
Your Objectives - Our Promises
By combining technical know-how with commercial awareness, our highly-experienced process engineering specialists will help you to identify and overcome your challenges and to:
- Accelerate the pace and de-risk your process or product development
- Identify key determinants to scale-up feasibility
- Ensure commercial viability by helping to build proof of concepts for scale-up of your facility
- Make your business model more competitive and sustainable
Transformation of an idea and vision from concept to commercial reality is unpredictable and never the same for any two products or businesses. At Bouygues Energies & Services, we adopt a collaborative approach which enables us to understand and accelerate the journey. By consolidating commercial awareness, engineering acumen and market knowledge, we help you to define both the parameters of the initial project development and the future implications of scale-up.
Whether you are developing novel manufacturing processes and products using biomass, varying biological strains or enzymes, we can provide specialist advice on the specialist equipment and new and existing technologies you need.
Working in close collaboration with your team, we optimise and develop your manufacturing processes for a new or existing product, improving quality and safety standards, debottlenecking, capacity planning and boosting agile continuous manufacturing processes.
We provide a comprehensive solution for a wide range of processes and products across diverse industries:
A Business Scale - Up Partner to Connect Science with Commercial Reality
From early stage consultancy through to contracting capability, we offer a seamless integrated lifecycle solution to support and develop your start-up or growth strategies, driving a wide range of innovative products and processes into the market first, with minimal risk.
Defining both the parameters of the initial project development and the future implications of scale-up
Accompanying you from product development to handover
Ensuring the fastest speed of project delivery
Identifying and understanding critical scale-up parameters from laboratories through every stage of product development including field trials
Latest case studies
- Our client required a capacity increase for a Silver Hydrocel manufacturing suite and supporting areas, as well as additional IDA and Solvent Effluent storage capacity.
- Our client required a highly controlled, ISO class 8 cleanroom for appropriate testing of the ExoMars Rover.
- Our client required a new Learning Centre to influence and inspire young people to purse careers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths).
- Our client was lacking in available laboratory space to accommodate the equipment needed for pipeline biologics production. We provided the design & build solution of a MABs analytical testing laboratory.
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the turnkey partner for the refurbishment and upgrade of an operational computer room.
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the turnkey Design & Build partner for the delivery of a cGMP Pharmacy Suite
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- We're looking for innovative startups to help create the campus of tomorrow!
- We hosted a construction skills academy for local people in Tower Hamlets.
- We're supporting the special Olympics and the great work it does to support 10,000 athletes.
- Brent are saving money, saving carbon and creating a safer place to live and work.
- Working with young people means that for us, wellbeing is as much of a priority as security.
- Employees have been busy spreading the festive cheer, with Christmas fundraising.
- We have won the award in recognition of our sustainability initiatives.
- We are collaborating with the whole Bouygues Construction Group in the UK to host Health & Safety Day 2018.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are delighted to announce the successful handover of the VIRTUS LONDON5 facility.
- With Sun'R we have combined our skills to support Lamagistère in its energy transition.
- We continue to grow our successful partnership, with further orders from VIRTUS.
- Axione becomes the 86th member of the altnet cooperative.
- Commercial partnership signed between us and Bosch France
- James Williams tells us about his role at Bouygues Energies & Services as a Process Engineer.
- We are delighted to announce a new contract with VIRTUS Data Centres.
- Sustainability initiative for Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust.
- What makes a 'good' data centre?
- Bouygues Energies & Services commits to eliminating all single-use plastics from supply chain.
- What do our apprentices really think?
- with Geology graduate, Connor Cassley.
- Bouygues Energies & Service feature in Innovators magazine's biotech special.
- with Interior Architecture and Design undergraduate, Hollie.
- Graduate Trainee, Chris Nicolaou, talks about his experience working in Procurement.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded FM Contract with Slough Borough Council
- Bouygues Energies & Services is delighted to achieve certification of the revised ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- We have delivered a £1.3M refurbishment at Barnet Hospital.
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- We're proud to be on the CCS’ TMT2 Framework Agreement.
- Strengthening Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde