Driving your products and processes to market first
We know your world
Modern product development and ‘greener’ manufacturing processes require new and varied ingredients, supported by existing and innovative technologies. At Bouygues Energies & Services, we understand the market drivers and challenges you face. We offer an integrated lifecycle solution to accelerate the commercialisation of new products and process technologies.
Your Objectives - Our Promises
By combining technical know-how with commercial awareness, our highly-experienced process engineering specialists will help you to identify and overcome your challenges and to:
- Accelerate the pace and de-risk your process or product development
- Identify key determinants to scale-up feasibility
- Ensure commercial viability by helping to build proof of concepts for scale-up of your facility
- Make your business model more competitive and sustainable
Transformation of an idea and vision from concept to commercial reality is unpredictable and never the same for any two products or businesses. At Bouygues Energies & Services, we adopt a collaborative approach which enables us to understand and accelerate the journey. By consolidating commercial awareness, engineering acumen and market knowledge, we help you to define both the parameters of the initial project development and the future implications of scale-up.
Whether you are developing novel manufacturing processes and products using biomass, varying biological strains or enzymes, we can provide specialist advice on the specialist equipment and new and existing technologies you need.
Working in close collaboration with your team, we optimise and develop your manufacturing processes for a new or existing product, improving quality and safety standards, debottlenecking, capacity planning and boosting agile continuous manufacturing processes.
We provide a comprehensive solution for a wide range of processes and products across diverse industries:
A Business Scale - Up Partner to Connect Science with Commercial Reality
From early stage consultancy through to contracting capability, we offer a seamless integrated lifecycle solution to support and develop your start-up or growth strategies, driving a wide range of innovative products and processes into the market first, with minimal risk.
Defining both the parameters of the initial project development and the future implications of scale-up
Accompanying you from product development to handover
Ensuring the fastest speed of project delivery
Identifying and understanding critical scale-up parameters from laboratories through every stage of product development including field trials
Latest case studies
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the turnkey partner for the refurbishment and upgrade of an operational computer room.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the turnkey Design & Build partner for the delivery of a cGMP Pharmacy SuiteIndustryUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the turnkey Design & Build partner for the freeze-dried tablet manufacturing and packaging facility of Catalent Pharma Solutions.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- Bouygues Energies & Services were appointed as the turnkey Design & Build partner for the construction of the ExoMars Rover testing facility.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- CPI appointed Bouygues Energies & Services as the principal contractor for the Design & Build of their pilot and demonstrator facilities.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
- The Green Chemistry Centre of Excellence appointed Bouygues Energies & Services as their Design & Build partner for the delivery of the Biorenewables Development Centre.IndustryUnited-Kingdom
Find all the topics that make Bouygues Energies & Services news: projects, innovations, public and client events, partnerships, press releases ...
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded new contract to continue providing Facilities Management to UAL.
- Bouygues E&S Contracting UK Ltd win prestigious RoSPA Gold Award
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate the grand opening of our new Scottish office.
- Bouygues Energies & Services engineers go back to school to inspire the next generation of engineers.
- Bouygues Energies & Services partner with Flybits to deliver the connected workplace of the future.
- Bouygues Energies & Services celebrate female engineers on international Women In Engineering Day.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win Considerate Constructors Scheme Bronze medal.
- Bouygues Energies & Services are showcasing at Data Centre World 2017
- Bouygues Energies & Services successfully delivers the £1.3M refurbishment of the Adult Assessment Unit at Barnet Hospital
- Bouygues Energies & Services Partnering Approach with Biotechnology Stakeholders.
- Bouygues Energies & Services awarded a place on the CCS’ ‘Traffic Management Technology 2’ (TMT2) Framework Agreement.
- Strengthenig Supply Chain Partnerships Under the Wings of Concorde
- Launch of construction at Northern Ireland's first large-scale energy from waste facility.
- Bouygues Energies & Services win contract for the turnkey delivery of a waste-to-energy gasification plant in Belfast.